Hello my lovelies! 💖
When I was younger I would always see every female in my life carry a purse. I then thought to myself “what all do they cram into that???” Haha! However, now that I’ve gotten older, I too find myself carrying a purse with me everyday and everywhere. Now I understand that not only is it an accessory, but also a necessity… for me at least. 😅
So today I decided I’d share what I currently take with me in my purse. As you can see I am sporting a very bold orange and brown shoulder bag by Etienne Aigner. It’s a bag you either hate or you love; there’s no in between! 😂😂 I personally love it because for one, it’s so out of my comfort zone. I would have never imagined myself having an orange bag! I always gravitate toward black or nude bags. So boring. I know. 🙄
But anyway, here’s what’s in my bag:
- Straw – So random, I know! 😆 I just can’t have anything to drink without having a straw
So, since I only have one class I don’t need to carry an entire school bag. Let’s be real, if i had six classes I wouldn’t be carrying a handbag as well as a school bag. I’m not that girl.
- Student ID
- Flash drive
- Kleenex tissue paper – Yes, it has to specifically be Kleenex because they’re the best.
- Pain killers
- Hair ties – Yes, I need two at a time because I always lose these things. 😕
- Nail file – Chipped and uneven nails are not looks I’m going for
- Pressed powder – Oily people problems
- Chapstick – Chappped lips? No, thank you
- Whatever lipstick I’m wearing that day
So my bag comprises of little bits and pieces, nothing too big and bulky. I like purses but not heavy purses. Hopefully this helps you if you’ve been wanting to carry a bag along with you but don’t know what to even put in it. In the end, it all depends on you and what you feel like you need to go about your day. 😊